Thursday, June 12, 2014

Presentation Pack with Bookmark (Wood). Selling Price : $10,000 Issued in 1999. Worldwide free shipping

Limited Edition 1999 KLCC Petronas Twin Tower Building Hologram Malaysia , Presentation Pack with Bookmark (Wood). Selling Price : $10,000 . Issued in 1999. My mother has a wish that i want to fulfill .I hope someone will buy this cover so I can make her wish come true . She is very old . She has been suffering for more than 45 years . She is now 70 years old. If you want to see her , I can show you . I am helping her but I don't have much money so I would be very happy if someone from any country decides to buy this . If anyone would like to help her or ask any questions , please contact me . This item is not valuable , but if you buy this you will make my mother's wish come true .

No comments:

Post a Comment